|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We have developed products that demonstrates Amazon's strength as a world class eCommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
The future of our business is compelling and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes. Our products range from eCommerce ads that integrate the power of familiar shopping features to visually stunning Kindle screensavers. We can reach customers on Amazon properties, both web and mobile, and across our ad platform.
A strategically important part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost per click advertising programs to enable all advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Examples of products already in the market are Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands. We are building a team who owns advertiser engagement for Self-Service Sponsored Ads. This team will have functional expertise in account management, market analysis and program management. Working directly with advertisers we will develop strong feedback mechanisms to inform and influence the product road-map.
As a Manager for the ads account management team, you will help define your role working to identify controllable inputs which enable product teams to drive revenue and deliver an amazing customer experience. You will lead the team to work closely with China-based advertisers who sell & advertise their products on Amazon global websites and have direct responsibility for achieving business goals for Amazon and advertisers. Your day to day activities will change constantly as our business grows and you can expect to propose to create and establish programs that impact thousands of advertisers and build business cases to drive feature development with product and engineering teams. You can expect to work closely with the marketing and product teams on advertiser communication plans related to new feature launches and program changes. This is a critical role and your efforts will drive advertiser commitment, revenue growth and product improvements.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in team mamagement
• Minimum of 4 years professional selling experience
• Experience using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
• Relationship sales and negotiation skills
• Problem-solving passion and service orientation
• Project management skills
• Marketing / Campaign design experience
• Attention to detail; you prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously without sacrificing the ability to dive deep
• Business proficient in Chinese and Chinese enviroment
• Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including SalesForce, Excel and SQL
• Success managing large account portfolios
• Track record of successfully scaling advertising business campaigns
• Deep advertising and PPC experience a plus
• Experience in Advertising Campaign management and prior experience in discovering and evaluating opportunities as well as running multiple online and offline campaigns concurrently.