|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Interested in joining the team behind Amazon's Echo devices and experiences? We're working hard, having fun, and making history!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will define and build the next generation of media experiences for Alexa-enabled devices that delight customers.
This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance and executive teams to bring features and products to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Amazon.com. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
• Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in a technical field (e.g., computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, etc.)
• 5+ years of professional experience with 3+ years of consumer facing feature/experience or device product management experience in mass market consumer electronics / software / hardware / sensors / mobile product management
• 5+ years experience shipping consumer features and experiences that involve hardware and software.
• 5+ years experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver features/experiences or products and projects on tight deadline
• MBA or Master's degree
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
• Experience with the product development process for consumer device hardware
• Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
• Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.