|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
We're working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
We're looking for an outstanding Sr. Manager, Systems Engineering who combines superb technical and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our engineering teams. We're looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export License Control
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf. Internal job description
• Bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering, computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline
• 5+ years of experience in Systems Engineering in the development of Complex Systems
• 10+ years of experience in Systems Design & Verification
• Proven experience in certification of complex systems according to ARP4754A at the Aircraft or System level
• Experience in leading roles involving Development of Aerospace Products
• Experience in managing cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
• Proficient in Configuration Management & Control processes
• Proficient in Airworthiness Certification Rules
• Experience in communicating with technical teams to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs
• Experience in implementation of Model Based Systems Engineering
• Experience in Aircraft Lifecycle management from Requirements definition to Product Sustaining
• Program management techniques
• Experience in: Architecture of UAS/ CS-23/CS-25 Aircraft FbW Systems, Development of Control Laws for FbW Aircraft
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.