|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
AWS Infrastructure is responsible for end to end AWS infrastructure supply chain - this includes data center planning and construction, material planning and replenishment, order fulfillment, purchase and installation of compute and storage racks with power and cooling, inventory management, data center operations, asset maintenance, and rack retirement. The Supply Chain Planning Automation team, within AWS Infrastructure, is building a new suite of base-lining and optimization tools to automate AWS Supply Chain Planning.
These tools include forecast and supply planning to prime the supply chain based on supply uncertainty and demand volatility, customer order management, cost and constraints based order fulfillment, command center to drive strategic decision making, These solutions must be scalable to sustain rapid AWS growth, and also flexible to support the evolving AWS supply chain.
We require a Sr Product Manager - Tech to manage some of the core products created and maintained by the Supply Chain Planning team:
1) Supply Order Management (SOM) - SOM is a brand new system that will provide users all features required to create and manage purchase orders (POs) for racks and networking servers
2) Networking Inventory - The most important input to replenish and fulfill racks and servers for the Networking business is the inventory position and projection. The PM will be responsible for the whole set of products that control these inputs.
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline
• 5+ years of experience in Product Engineering
• 5+ years of experience in Product Management
• 3+ years of experience with internet / technology products
• Masters degree in a relevant discipline
• Supply Chain experience preferred but not required
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us