|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
Are you passionate about working across multiple teams to build solutions that are more than the sum of their parts? Do you thrive on delivering complex infrastructure projects across multiple sites and regions? Do you enjoy driving customer customer's business requirements into reality, and meeting their needs?
Amazon IT Services is looking for an energetic and result oriented Technical Program Manager to lead complex infrastructure deployment projects across a wide range of technologies and standards. This role will give you an opportunity to work with many different teams across the organization to deliver solutions. This role requires ownership, bias for action and excellent project management skills to be successful.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years' experience delivering large, and technically complex IT infrastructure projects.
• Understanding and experience with IT infrastructure, including networking & circuit technologies
• Demonstrated experience managing complex technology projects from requirements definition through delivery, including communication of status and results throughout the organization.
• Ability to effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners, contractors and vendors to get things done.
• An ability to think creatively and apply strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to operate in high pressure situations and successfully handle multiple competing priorities, while displaying a high degree of flexibility and professionalism.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with business applications such as MS Word, Excel, and Visio.
• Practical knowledge and skill in the use of project management methodologies and tools such as Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Wiki, Excel and others relevant to project planning and issue management
• PMI, Scrum or Agile Certification
• CCNA Certification
• ITIL Certification
• Solid understanding of enterprise networks and architecture.
• Hands on experience with MS Windows, UNIX/Linux, and Mac OS X.
• Knowledge of information security, relational databases and cloud computing.
• Excellent organization, analytical, quantitative, and presentation skills.
• Strong bias for action and \"get it done\" attitude.