|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns ever and builds the completely wireless, affordable, and battery-operated home security cameras that send motion-activated alerts and HD video to your smartphone for an amazingly affordable price. We are now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos! We are a fast-growing business driven by customer obsession, and it is our mission to continue to deliver the most value for our customers.
We are seeking an accomplished, product professional to help develop new product and feature concepts, bring them to market, and ensure they continue to delight customers. As product owner, you will leverage your analytical skills to drive product decisions and will work with upper management to define the product feature-set, implementation, positioning, and strategy. You will also be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally with program management and engineering to establish, test, and execute against product or feature requirements and KPIs to ensure the best customer experience.
• Collect and analyze consumer and product research to drive product decisions.
• Work closely with upper management to define product concept, feature-set, positioning, implementation, and strategy.
• Establish and test against product requirements and KPIs for the product(s) or feature(s) to ensure the best customer experience.
• Work closely with Program Managers and engineering to ensure product development is on schedule and that product requirements are being met.
• Collaborate with go-to-market, sales, and marketing teams to ensure consistent product messaging at and post launch.
• Maintain and communicate the global product release roadmap and relevant product goals.
• Monitor and track the competitive landscape for the product or feature category.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• 5+ years of experience collecting and using data (market, survey, etc.) to drive decision-making
• 5+ years of experience with MS Office, emphasis on Excel
• 4+ year of experience writing business proposals or related documents
• 4+ year of experience managing product roadmaps and implementing scaled processes
• 4+ year of experience in product positioning development
• Fanatical attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong bias for data-driven decision-making
• Proactive and organized with a strict appreciation for deadlines
• Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to wear many hats with minimal direction
• Quick decision-making abilities demonstrating bias for action under tight timing and pressure
• Proven success in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated customer obsession
• Collaborative nature with strong ability to work cross-functionally
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//