|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
Are you excited about creating a new brand? Does working backwards from customers to define new products positioning sound familiar? Do you want to build the next billion-dollar brand for Amazon?
As Sr business development manager for VAT Services on Amazon you will be responsible to define the user proposition of VAT Services on Amazon. You will be the single threaded leader to define the market segmentation, product entitlement, yearly forecast and adoption targets for cross regional sales team. You will also be responsible to create marketing assets and define channel strategy for the product. Last but not the least, you will be leading the product pricing strategy and define the short term and long term approach to make the product a profit center for Amazon.
- Set up a strategic business development plan for VAT Services on Amazon identifying the target market segments.
- Lead the pricing strategy for the product by defining the rate card and long term value.
- Create the value proposition for the product and communicate it to Sellers via relevant marketing channels.
- Own and execute the sales pitch via collaborating with direct recruitment teams in China, US, EU and rest of the world teams. Own the adoption goals and mechanisms to meet targets.
- Define the direct sales vision, channels and success metrics to drive adoption, retention and Seller Experience.
- Own the monthly and quarterly business reporting across the organization for the product go to market and pricing
- Manage a team of 1-2 marketing and pricing operations specialists.
- MBA from a top-tier school.
- Professional experience in building business in FMCG, e-commerce, devices or services.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to detail and operational excellence
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Experience hiring and developing sales management teams
- Outstanding analytical skills and demonstrated ability to interpret data and make business recommendations.
- Experience with E-marketing and sales development in digital space.