|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud provider, delivering virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and many other services to customers all over the world to include the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC).
AWS is looking for an exceptional Data Center Security Manager with a strong track record of supporting security programs within cleared facilities, demonstrable program/project management experience, comprehensive program security knowledge, and a deep understanding of government security programs, processes, and requirements.
As a Data Center Security Manager at an accredited AWS site you will own the execution of multiple security disciplines in support of fast-moving classified operations and manage a wide array of projects designed to protect personnel, National Security Information, and critical infrastructure from insider and external threats. You will also be responsible for managing onsite security forces. You must obsess over internal and external customers and successfully deliver support and services in an environment where priorities shift extremely fast. You must be able to operate independently to manage security projects, continuously triage and prioritize accordingly, communicate clearly and compellingly, THINK BIG and outside the box, and deliver exceptional products.
Key responsibilities of the Data Center Security Manager include:
- Responsible for providing comprehensive program security guidance concerning personnel, physical, operational, technical, industrial, counterintelligence, and media issues.
- Create, implement, communicate, and manage security requirements at a large, government accredited, multi-facility data center site while providing day-to-day multi-discipline program security operations support.
- Draft and review security documentation to include transportation plans, procedures, and CONOPs.
- Proactively identify program and physical security requirements, problems, and sound solutions to successfully sustain and enhance the security of program execution.
- Perform and/or support the operations and maintenance of security hardware and systems employed onsite to meet government and AWS requirements.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with internal (operations staff, engineers, teammates, etc.) and external (vendors, contractors, government staff, etc.) partners to heighten security awareness and engagement.
- Manage onsite security forces.
- Manage the classified material program to ensure procedures are developed and operated in accordance with internal and customer security policies and practices.
- Experience with workflow ticketing and extraction of performance metrics
- Must be willing to share on-call rotations in support of alarms, security incidents, and critical service outages.
This position requires that the candidate selected be a US Citizen and must currently possess and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 5+ years of experience acting in a Program Security Officer/Security Specialist/Security Manager capacity in which duties required interpreting and implementing requirements within the personnel, industrial, and physical security disciplines and overseeing security operations.
• 3+ years experience with ICDs, NISPOM, and other government regulations related to classified programs and the handling of classified material.
• 3+ years experience with physical security hardware, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Access Control Systems.
• Current, active US Government Security Clearance of Top Secret or Above
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience.
• Experience with a secure facility meeting ICD 705 requirements. Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to drive program security projects independently.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and can learn quickly. Driven to provide your internal and the external customers with responsive and unparalleled support and you are dedicated to meet and fulfill the customer's expectations
• Desire to step outside the box and your comfort zone to take ownership of projects and domains not in your range of expertise
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
• Experience in access control and video surveillance software applications (e.g. LENEL)
• Experience overseeing security operations personnel
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Well versed in the use of Microsoft Office tools
• Must be able to travel between local locations
• Experience in dealing with security vendors and contractors
• Experience in running meetings
• Ability to influence others in helping you achieve your security excellence goals.
• Strong attention to detail.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.