|Category||Operations, IT, & Support Engineering||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Are you interested in building high-performance, globally scalable Financial systems that support Amazon's current and future growth? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Does the prospect of working with top talent get you charged up? If so, Amazon Finance Technology (FinTech) is for you!
The Finance Technology team is looking for an Oracle e-Business Suite Functional Analyst with expertise in Financials to play a key role designing, implementing, and extending the applications used in Amazon. This position will be responsible for leading the functional design, configuration and support of applications with a primary focus on the global deployment of applications within the e-Business suite. Core activities will include gathering and defining requirements, configuration of standard applications, gap analysis, functional design of application extensions, and end user support for multiple modules in multiple geographies. This role will be responsible for, and have significant influence over a portion of projects in the team's work portfolio.
• Interact with business customers to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
• Perform gap analysis to identify e-Business suite system configuration and development changes.
• Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documents.
• Work with the business and development team to design and implement system modifications.
• Work with business customers, developers and Oracle Support to research, document and resolve Oracle system issues.
• Create SQL queries against Oracle tables to troubleshoot, develop metrics, and create ad-hoc reporting as needed.
• Functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite R12 in a multi-organization and multi-set of books environment.
• Bachelor's in Business, Computer Science, and a minimum of 10 years experience working with Oracle Financials supporting more than one of the following applications: General Ledger, Cash Management, Account Receivables , Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Iexpense, Fixed Assets and Cash Management.
• Knowledge of the underlying Oracle tables, integration points and technology processes are critical to success in this role.
• Experience prioritizing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills.
• Experience in engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues.
• Experience with low-level ad-hoc query tools (Toad, SQLPlus) and a working knowledge SQL queries.
• Root cause analysis and complex problem solving skills are important.
• Experience analyzing data and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
• Experience with any of the following are preferred
• Experience in designing Oracle Financials in EU countries and meeting statutory requirements.
• Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
• The FinTech team is a fast paced, dynamic environment. A strong desire to work in such an environment is an important key to success.
• Ability to work with limited general supervision.
• Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of business customers and drive consensus when conflicting requirements are identified.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.