|Category||Marketing & PR||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Sr. Partner Marketing Manager to create global strategic marketing plans which include building awareness, creating demand and driving pipeline & revenue for a Accenture. As the Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, you will work closely with Accenture to help create and deliver a global partner marketing program that enables strong retention and growth for new and existing clients. You will develop a deep understanding of the AWS field priorities globally to define and execute a global partner marketing plan to support defined growth objectives. You will act as the primary marketing contact for your partners worldwide, including regular participation in team calls across the globe, in-person meetings and planning sessions. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO and CEO level, as well as a marketing background that enables them to easily interact with CMO's, marketing teams, enterprise customers and sales/field reps. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and marketing, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and marketing content around thought leadership. They will work closely with their partners and their sales team to identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to market to with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
You will constantly monitor and support partner utilization of Marketing Development Funds and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process and guidelines. You will work closely with your partners and our Geo based partner marketing teams to help execute these programs regionally. You will constantly seek to improve upon communication to the partner so that they are aware of the full scope of marketing resources and support that AWS has to offer.
This role requires someone who excels in collaboration and relationship-building skills as you will be required to engage with Partner Sales, Product Marketing, Global & Regional Partner Marketing Teams, the and AWS Sponsorship Teams to execute Partner Marketing programs worldwide. You will be the voice of your partners needs into various internal stakeholders and will share best practices across regions. In addition, you may also be required to manage outside vendors to execute programs and achieve goals including not limited to many Account Based Marketing programs.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast growing business. The ideal candidate will have creative marketing ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven customer demand generation experience. The ability to effectively communicate across both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. A solid understanding of cloud architecture and the cloud landscape are critical to this role.
Position may be located in New York, EST time zone or near any Amazon/AWS U.S. Corp office only. Relocation offered to these locations only.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing designing and building demand generation programs and events
• Demand generation experience in high-technology companies, ideally in cloud and/or enterprise software space
• Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
• Experience working with global system integrators
• Experience in creating account based enterprise marketing plans
• Experience developing content marketing programs aligned to target solution segments and/or industries with demonstrated ability to develop compelling thought leadership content and strong working knowledge of best practices in digital marketing and social media
• Experience in managing marketing events (logistics, contracts, invites, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
• Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
• Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail to uphold all AWS branding and messaging guidelines across all content and collateral.
• Excellent project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
• Willing to travel worldwide to meet with sales leaders, partners, attend events and support the sales team (up to 30% travel)
• Familiarity with SFDC and Marketo preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $100k - 160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.