|Category||Machine Learning Science||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Do you have a passion for building software solutions? Do you want to work closely with teams of Data Scientists and Data Engineers? Do you want to leverage your Big Data, AppDev, or DevOps experience and apply it to state-of-the-art technologies in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring technical Machine Learning Developers to collaborate with our Data Scientists to deliver ground-breaking solutions for customers. We are looking for builders to support our efforts in the Enterprise, IoT, and start-up communities. We want to take your Data Engineering / Big Data / AppDev experience to a new level by exposing you to modern Machine Learning best practices and delivering AWS solutions in this high-demand field.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in one or many of the following fields: Big Data Analytics, Data Management, Enterprise Application Development w/ serverless technologies, and IoT or Edge-Computing solutions. A familiarity with cloud solutions (not necessarily AWS) and DevOps is a must. This candidate will need a strong interest in machine learning, and will work with a team of data scientists to build end to end solutions. And, of course, the candidate MUST be willing to learn new technologies.
A commitment to team work, hustle, and communication skills are important in this role. Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance ML / AI solutions requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems.
• BS or Masters degrees in computer science, engineering, or related technical, math, or scientific field
• 3+ years Application Development experience required with cloud technologies
• 3+ years of Architecture experience: data pipelines, distributed computing engines
• 3+ years of Software Development Experience: scripting languages (Python, R), database languages (SQL, PL/SQL, PG-PL/SQL), version control (GitHub, Bitbucket, AWS Code Commit, data structures, algorithms)
• 3+ years of Machine Learning Experience: ML frameworks, ML algorithms (understanding of classification, regression, clustering, embedding, NLP, and computer vision)
• 3+ years of Machine Learning Experience: ML algorithms, experience with training models, hyperparameter tuning, distributed model training, hosting and deployment of models, ML pipelines (able to whiteboard common components if ML pipelines)
• 3+ years of Data Science experience: Python (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, SciKit-learn, TensorFlow/PyTorch/MXNet
• 3+ years of Machine Learning experience: supervised learning (regression), supervised learning (classification)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• For virtual jobs where work can be performed in Colorado: For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at 109,800 yr. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.