|Category||Finance & Accounting||Job type||Full Time|
At Finance Automation, we are passionate about building systems and services that deliver a seamless and transparent finance experience for Amazon's businesses (AWS, Retail, Alexa, Advertisement etc...) and customers. Our Services Orchestrates and Automates long running Finance processes to provide world-class finance experience to Customers. The Finance Automation group is seeking talented and experienced Software Development Managers. You'll have the freedom (and encouragement) to experiment, improve, invent, and innovate on behalf of our customers. You will have the satisfaction of being able to look back and say you were a key contributor to something special from its earliest stages.
Looking for a Software Development leader who wants to lead and develop a team of software development engineers in Finance Automation. The team will be building communications services to solve our largest opportunities to improve customer experience while interacting with Finance.
This will require innovation and invention in how we detect, resolve, measure, and automate customer request routing accuracy. This requires delivering at Amazon scale where we must deliver solutions that will work in every language and locale for any customer globally.
You will have exposure to and work with machine learning technology, data science, and communication technology, in addition to service-oriented architecture and AWS technology.
Come join us in a rapidly growing strategic space where you can build with the latest machine learning technologies with power of AWS.
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
• 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
• Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar major
• 5+ years of software development experience as a manager
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
• A deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, and a track record of shipping software on time
• Experience with scrum or kanban methodology for agile software development
• Experience designing software architecture for scalability, reliability and performance
• A passion for people management and mentoring
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• AWS Certifications