|Category||Design||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
We are looking for UX Designer to create new brand shopping experiences on Amazon.com. In this role, you will integrate organic and paid brand content into existing retail shopping experiences to help customers connect with brands, discover new products, and find inspiration-globally and at scale.
At Amazon we put our customer's first in everything we do-including our advertising programs. As part of the Advertising User Experience (AUX) team, you'll be involved in all aspects of product development from brainstorming the next innovation to working collaboratively with user research, engineering, product management to bring it to life. You will utilize a full range of skills including, wire framing, interaction design, prototyping, and visual design to bring these experiences to life. Most importantly, you will have a direct impact on the customer experience of shoppers, advertisers, and brand-owners alike.
The ideal candidate loves learning, and is passionate about conceiving experiences in the abstract and then driving that vision into solid design deliverables. Experience on the supply or demand side of digital advertising is a plus-not a requirement.
• Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
• Quickly and thoroughly create shopper flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives.
• Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UI tools.
• Develop and maintain detailed user-interface patterns and specifications-working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment.
• Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
You may already know if you're a fit, but perhaps you're worried about technology and experience requirements? Don't be - we're looking for smart, passionate, UX Designers; if you're the right candidate, we're flexible.
• 3+ years of design experience
• An available online portfolio
• Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related fields.
• A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results.
• Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software or by hand.
• Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering. (working directly with developers for implementation of designs)
• Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged.
• Expert visual design acumen demonstrated through owning product design end-to-end.
• Experience designing e-commerce experiences; bonus points in designing for global markets.
• Experience designing CMS tools for large brands.
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
• A love for branding and story-telling.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us