|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
Come and join Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we redefine the IT Industry. We are building a business that has the potential to be at least as big as the Amazon.com retail business and are seeking world class candidates to contribute to this effort.
As a Scale Partner Development Representative, you will have the exciting opportunity to recruit, enable and grow our community of AWS Partner Network (APN) Partners. These partners consist of some of the most innovative Systems Integrators, Managed Service Providers and Consultants.
A primary responsibility of this role will be to execute a strategy for nurturing and developing a large number of partners across multiple technology stacks. The ability to identify, prioritize and build relationships at scale with partners is essential.
You will be responsible for driving high-visibility AWS Partner initiatives that directly affect the customer experience and performance of AWS Partner community. You will coordinate impact assessments, deep dives and providing problem solving and project management support to teams on business critical projects. You will lead assignments, which span the EMEA AWS Partner network and require solutions, which consider the differing needs, timelines, and cultural considerations of regions and vertical business units.
The role requires expert influential leadership across all verticals and horizontals simultaneously with highly visible timelines. You will work on multiple large-scale efforts concurrently from initiation through to closure with the flexibility to shift priorities at any given time.
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn how to manage in scalable way thousands of partners and ensure the processes, programs and initiatives are driven in order to secure the right customer and partner outcomes. She/he should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and communicate clearly. Success criteria for this position will be heavily metrics and process driven, which will require contributing to the build out of a scalable process to manage a large volume of partners
Role & Responsibilities:
• Optimize and innovate ways of onboarding and managing Consulting Partners including Systems Integrators, Business Consulting, Managed Services Providers that are moving to the cloud.
• Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, sales, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.) to further develop partner strategies and processes.
• Utilize CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics.
• Coordination of strategic, cross-functional deep dives and impact assessments against selected business critical issues.
• Create targeted assignment plans including assignment scope, milestones, timelines, deliverables, reporting and communications.
• Self-starter, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Capability of understanding of channel partner pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by AWS services
• Experience in project/program/change management and facilitation of process improvement initiatives across business operations and technology
• Experience communicating goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization
• Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals
• BA/BS degree or relevant experience
• Proficiency using Salesforce.com and Outlook
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
• Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment at all time
• Proven record of accomplishment in the delivery of large-scale complex cross-functional change projects.
• Proven ability to influence change at all levels within an organization
• Expert planner with business process definition experience and a strong IT aptitude
• Advanced level skills in working with Excel or SQL and Salesforce.com
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.