|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
At Amazon, we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end, we are building a range of video products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We have developed products that demonstrate Amazon's strength as a world class eCommerce platform and have integrated video into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
The future of our business is compelling and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business, enabling customers of all sizes. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive strategic influencer adoption and on-boarding for Amazon Live, a new product-focused steaming video program for influencers that produce engaging shoppable live video content. You will be working hands on to grow adoption of this product in the social media influencer, and will simultaneously work in a cross-functional organization that includes product, engineering, UX design, and program management.
We are looking for someone to drive strategic influencer acquisition and on-going growth management. This role will specifically identify and develop a pipeline of the best creators not using Amazon Live, pitch and sell the Amazon Live program, sign and onboard new creators and continually engage our best creators to drive success and new opportunities. Once identified and onboarded, this person will continually engage and manage the best creators throughout their lifecycle on Amazon Live. Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, identify an influencer talent pool, manage and organize a pipeline and have a strong track record of developing new business. You are comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in a relatively unstructured environment.
• Grow adoption of Amazon Live using 1:1 sales and account management tactics
• Identify the best influencers and work to recruit them for Amazon Live
• Create a pipeline of creators from scratch and convert candidates into Amazon Live creators
• Educate, onboard and guide influencers to using our product for maximum effectiveness
• Evangelize strategies that help influencers successfully use Amazon Live and maximize their earnings
• Analyze and report on performance metrics and set up plans to improve performance over time
• Compile learning and share best practices across teams to help achieve the most effectiveness - collecting influencer feedback is essential in this role
• Track best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
• 3+ years of experience in developing, negotiating, and executing strategic business agreements
• 3+ years of experience in business development, partnership management, or equivalent experience sourcing new business
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of business development work experiences
• At least 2+ years of experience influencer marketing or business development
• Experience in online advertising or high-tech products/services
• Experience with Salesforce or comparative CRM
• Experience in setting up and managing a sales pipeline
• Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.