|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
Would you like to empower System Integrators (SI) to grow their businesses by building the next generation of cloud software on AWS? Are you passionate about helping customers free themselves from the high costs and restrictions of commercial database licenses? Would you like to take the next step in your career growth, supporting a global community of partners and customers?
This role is responsible for helping SIs grow their business on AWS and Amazon AWS database services, AWS's fully-managed database offerings including RDS, DynamoDB, DocumentDB, and Amazon Aurora, the fastest-growing service in AWS history. By supporting Amazon AWS database services, SIs can help our customers save tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars in licensing fees, while focusing on driving their business instead of managing databases.
This role is a unique opportunity grow your career with AWS, the undisputed leader in cloud computing. You will collaborate across the organization, learning from and influencing marketing, business development, partner, and product teams. You will have the opportunity to shape the strategy of Amazon AWS database services, by bringing your sharp business acumen, energy, experience, and innovation to the table. Most of all, you will have the opportunity to nurture and grow key, strategic relationships with our SI partner community as they build new and exciting services for AWS's millions of global customers.
This role supports APJ and may require travel throughout Asia Pacific and Japan. Committed to a healthy work/life balance, most travel dates and times are negotiable and flexible. Our team is committed to equal opportunity employment, actively seeking a broad and diverse pool of applicants and team members. We are also committed to the long-term development of our team members, including training opportunities, mentorship, and career growth both within AWS and across Amazon.com in general.
• Develop strategic relationships and collaborate with market-leading SIs to help them build their business and drive revenue on AWS
• Develop creative financial, technical and go-to-market incentive plans to accelerate Amazon AWS database services adoption
• Shape and drive scalable program adoption and go-to-market initiatives
• Collaborate with AWS product, business development, and professional services teams
• Report regularly to team and AWS management
• 5+ years experience in a technology-centric company, holding a role related to business development, partner development, partner sales, sales, product marketing, or marketing programs
• Experience developing go-to-market (GTM) strategies and initiatives
• Familiarity with data services, including relational databases, analytics, BI, data security, or data management
• Strong written and verbal English skills
• 10+ years experience in a technology-centric company, holding a role related to business development, partner development, partner sales, sales, with deep experience in database services.
• MBA or equivalent.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.