|Category||Investigation & Loss Prevention||Job type||Full Time|
Amazon's affiliate program (Amazon Associates) is one of the largest of its kind, with a massive base of affiliates registering and driving users to purchase everything from books to band saws, kayaks to Kindles on Amazon.com. Such a large impactful program opens Amazon to many risks both financial and reputational.
Enforcement reviewers perform reviews and analysis of websites to determine their quality for acceptance into the Associates Program. In addition to monitoring websites for compliance, reviewers will work to identify areas to improve processes, clarify policies and identify emerging trends. When they identify violations or low-quality sites, they'll manage communication with the publisher. The Enforcement Reviewer position relies on judgment to accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the manager. Individual problem-solving and skills are used to authenticate websites and accounts. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently. Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Demonstrated attention to detail and thoroughness
• Operations work experience in a production driven environment
• Execute projects and develop against an outlined design
• Coordinating with internal teams and stakeholder
• Participate in adhoc upcoming project discussions
• Documenting process updates
• An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
• Ability to develop process document and consistently keep the document live.
• Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
• Troubleshoot and recommend solutions in a timely manner
• Ability to estimate the effort for upcoming projects.
• Ability gather requirements from stakeholder and provide timely updates
• Strong team player. Able to collaborate with peers and deliver on joint exercises
• Bachelor's degree
• Proficient in English & German
. Required language level: B2/Advanced Diploma
• Prior work experience is mandatory (2+ years).
• Ability analyses data and identify fraud patterns
• Willing to work with sensitive subject, but not restricted to explicit content, religious content, etc.
• Track-record of increasing responsibility
• Understanding of online advertising
• Ecommerce Investigation Experience