|Category||Investigation & Loss Prevention||Job type||Full Time|
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Registration and Compliance Operation (RCO) is looking for an experienced manager with a passion for leading an operation team in Beijing. You will be responsible for managing the Seller Onboarding team, which consists of 10-15 team members, The primary responsibility of the team is to provide direct support to Amazon Sellers as part of their registration and onboarding process onto the Amazon store. The team acts as the interface, collecting the required information and documentation and conducting the relevant verification so the Seller can complete registration and begin selling on Amazon.
The primary role of this position is to provide leadership and guidance to the teams under supervision, manage team members to achieve the productivity and quality goals, and meet expected service levels, while working closely with the program team, process owners, training, workforce management, analytics, and other teams in RCO.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to work with various stakeholders to identify issues, analyze root causes, and drive for improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, and holding his/her teams accountable to meet and exceed performance targets.
• Manage a team of 10-15 employees.
• Monitor key performance metrics for productivity and quality and provide guidance to constantly meet and exceed goals.
• Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Amazon leaders.
• Strive for operational excellence and process improvement. Analyze the key levers of the business to identify the trends and proactively take action to eliminate root causes for defects.
• A Bachelor degree
• Excellent Chinese and English communication skills
• Have people management experience in operations in multinational companies
• Ability to hire and develop a team
• Relevant industry experience (3-6 years) in operations, risk, fraud investigations etc.
• Operational excellence skill & project management experience.
• Operational, managerial, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel, Word).
• Prior experience within bank branch/retail environment or a customer service /contact center environment is highly desirable.
• Experience in seller supporting or customer focused fields
• Six Sigma Black belt/green belt or equivalent working experience.
• Advanced qualifications such as fluent Cantonese speaking, MBA would be advantageous.