|Category||Human Resources||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Sr. HR Administrator in one of our North America Fulfillment Centers. The Seasonal Human Resources Assistant (HRA) is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides Human Resources support to our fulfillment centers. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will be responsible for:
Ensure data integrity in HRIS (Peoplesoft) systems.
Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, issuing time cards, and updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc.
Compiling all new-hire data and entering into PeopleSoft.
Assist internal customers with benefits, orientation, and stock inquiries.
Assist Recruiting/Safety Department, as necessary (new hire orientations, safety talks, interview loops and coordination)
Conduct administration portion of new-hire orientation.
Liaison with department managers and security for administration of badging process for building access and timekeeping.
Maintain several HR spreadsheets related to workers compensation, LOA, stock, etc.
All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, Access (please bring samples of work to interview)
• Previous experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS
• Experience working in Human Resources functions (Ops Admin or equivalent)
• Flexibility to work overtime both in peak season and as needed
• Must have a working knowledge of MyTime and People Portal
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times - front line contact for employee issues.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.