|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
The AWS Public Sector Financial Services and Regulation (FSR) Team is revolutionizing how government regulation agencies continue to evolve its management of the financial and business sectors through the use of technology. As part of that effort, we're developing a variety of different solutions to support the FSR industry, teaming up with community-based partners, financial agencies, regulators and privacy groups in order to implement these solutions across the country. Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with FSR customers and partners that are reinventing this sector and IT strategy by adopting cloud computing? Do you have the business savvy, government experience and the technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leader in the industry?
As an experienced FSR industry professional you will know how to develop and execute a go-to-market plan, becoming the 'market maker' for the segment. You will be seen as an industry leader, holding credibility with the customer base as you bring a deep understanding of the challenges faced within the sector. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, solutions, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. You will establish deep business and technical relationships through your knowledge of the customer's mission and their environments. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CXO level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects at a high level. You will work closely with AWS Solutions Architects and AWS Professional Services teams to develop and promote cloud best-practices. And you will work closely with the AWS product and services teams to help evolve AWS offerings for more rapid enterprise adoption while addressing issues, concerns, and requests from the field.
Your responsibilities will include defining key customers, finding strategic partners, assembling cross-functional engagement teams, and driving business and technical relationships with customers to create new industry wide opportunities. You will enable the AWS sales teams to more effectively drive their day-to-day interactions with key prospects.
• 5+ years experience building, leading, and managing programs and business initiatives
• 5+ years developing programs in or for Australian financial or regulation organizations
• 3+ years working in or providing services to public sector agencies
• Exceptional organizational and communications skills
• Strong analytical and writing abilities
• 5+ years developing programs within a technology company
• 10+ years developing programs in or for Australian financial or regulation organizations
• Strong credibility with government business line executives and industry groups
• Ability to deliver high quality written and visual content for the target audiences
• MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity