|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
The Selling Partner Infrastructure and Core Experience (X)accelerator (SPICEX) organization owns Amazon Site Builder systems and tools upon which Amazon teams build Selling Partner experiences and more. Our mission is for Customers to consistently receive the Retail Customer Experience bar regardless of the Selling Partner selling channel. As owners of the tool and systems upon which SP experiences are built, we are uniquely positioned to ensure that SPs grow their Brands and capture global business opportunities with minimal effort and time while raising the CX via sharp prices, product authenticity and availability, and convenient delivery.
To help make this a reality, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to build cross-channel, cross-category automation tools and processes.
As a senior product manager, you will drive our strategy, product roadmap, and outbound messaging for products that allow companies to operate at scale on Amazon's marketplaces. You will drive the launch of new foundational features that simplify Selling Partners' operations at scale. You will have end-to-end product responsibility from working with key customers to making roadmap tradeoffs to delivering revolutionary new features and functionality.
The successful candidate will form a strategy that gets to the core of what customers value, set priorities that move that strategy forward, and exert influence to align diverse stakeholders. Candidates should enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and be comfortable interacting with highly technical cross-functional teams. Candidates must dive deep into data, have strong writing skills, and be comfortable leading executive-level reviews. This is a highly strategic position that will impact the direction of the Amazon Site Building Platforms powering Selling Partner Platforms and more.
This role can be based out of Seattle, WA or Santa Cruz, CA and will consist of 15-25% travel
• Work with the leadership team to set strategy, define the product, and make appropriate high-judgment trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch
• Use case prioritization, feature definition, ownership of the product roadmap, and customer segmentation
• Engage with service owners and partner teams to identify integration opportunities and drive product initiatives
• Anticipate bottlenecks, manage risk and escalations, and balance the business needs versus technical\u2028 constraints.
• BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, or economics
• 4+ years of product management, program management, and/or finance experience in a technology focused business
• MBA or Masters degree in engineering, business, economics, mathematics, or computer science
• Experience in e-commerce product management
• Experience delivering complex projects in a fast-paced work environment
• Demonstrated business judgment as well as ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage change in a fast-paced environment
• Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction
- 7+ years in product management
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high tech environment (preferably software development)
- Experience working in or with a complex international business management organization
- Demonstrated experience incubating and commercializing new ideas, working closely with research scientists and technical teams from concept generation through implementation