|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
The mission of the Amazon co-brand credit card (CBCC) team is to deliver exceptional value to Amazon customers every time they use their card on or off-Amazon. We own features and models that aim to delight customers by continously improving customers experience, Amazon Points, special promotions and other benefits.
As a Senior Product Manager (Tech), you will be owning the technical product roadmap for the Amazon JP CBCC. You will be working with other Product Managers (non Tech), UX, and Tech to identify customer pain points, find solutions and prioritize the feature backlog in order to maximize the value we bring to customers.
You will also work closely to our financial institution partners based in Japan. You will use your extensive background of driving innovative, customer-focused payment solutions/features to negotiate priorities and delivery plan for large and complex projects. You will collaborate with our financial institution partner's Product and Tech leadership to deliver features in an agile and timely manner.
This role is designed for a product person who lives and breathes financial services and payments and is ready to improve how Amazon delivers these to our customers.
A successful candidate will be comfortable leveraging data, have experience working with geographically dispersed teams and adept at simple products that customers love. They will also have experience with software product management, including creating business justifications and functional requirements for site features. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• 5+ years of experience in customer-facing (B2C) product or program management, overseeing roadmap strategy/definition and end-to-end product delivery
• High-proficiency in English; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology strategy related to a product.
• Technical background, such as relevant experience as a software developer, system architect etc.
• Relevant work experience in the financial services/payments/fintech industry.