|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
We are seeking an ambitious Sr. Product Manager to join Amazon Music to lead acquisition initiatives as a Voice Growth PM. The Growth team focuses on building and improving products and features that reveal the best of Amazon Music to customers globally. We test hypotheses through A/B tests to reduce friction in our customers' experience, and build new features to provide a more streamlined experience for Amazon customers.
The Voice Growth PM will help Echo and other "Alexa" customers discover the benefits and value of Amazon Music Unlimited. The PM will explore and create new opportunities by collaborating with marketers, UX designers, and BI/data scientists to drive copy, product, and machine learning innovations.
We take pride in having a fast-paced, collaborative culture and seek team members that contribute to this environment with their style, experience and passion. If you think you are the right fit for the position, don't miss out on the chance to grow with us.
• 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• 5+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• You have proven track record of achievements. You have shipped multiple products that successfully boosted active user numbers in a sustainable way
• You have led cross-functional or cross-platform efforts, and have worked with multi-disciplinary stakeholders
• You have used experimentation and analytics tools and run multiple successful A/B experiments
• You have worked on products that have at least 1 million daily active users, ideally in a Growth team
• You are passionate about music and the music business
• You have a bachelor degree, or equivalent experience, in CS, Engineering, Math or relevant technical field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.