|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
Did you ever go to YouTube to learn about a product you ended up buying on Amazon? Do you believe a video is worth a thousand words when it comes to helping you decide what to buy online? Come join the team that is redefining how Amazon customers uses videos to make better purchase decisions! We create and power video experiences across Amazon with videos from sellers, vendors, influencers and publishers. From product descriptions, unboxing, how to, and side by side comparisons, we provide the right video content for every step in the customer journey.
As a Senior Product Manager in the Amazon India Video Shopping team, you will drive strategy and execution for video experiences across Amazon. You will research our different customer segments to understand their goals and motivations when it comes to using video as part of their decision making process. You will be responsible for thinking big to identify experiments and new product ideas to encourage customers to engage with different kinds of video experiences on Amazon. You will experiment and use your learnings to define the product roadmap and will work closely with the technology team to deliver elegant experiences.
If you enjoy working on consumer facing products, partner with world class engineers and UX designers, and work on innovative products that drive impact then we want to talk!
- 8+ years of relevant work in product management with 2+ years as product manager for a consumer product, owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology teams
- Highly analytical, able to work with numbers and follow metrics and make decisions based on data
- Able to prioritize complex deliverables, negotiate with stakeholders, have technical discussions, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders
- Experience building and analyzing cost/benefit scenarios and business cases and communicating results at all leadership levels
- Understand and practice product management methodologies, especially those that support agile software development environments.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related; M.B.A. preferred
- Master's degree or advanced technical degree
- Experience in designing and launching video experiences
- Publishing industry experience (social media, online news, video industry)
- Good at delivering results in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Bias for action; able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Innovative; loves to challenge status quo and reinvent on behalf of our customers