|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the consumer and has become one of the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world. Through our entrepreneurial and innovative culture, Amazon has also developed new technologies and products like Kindle Fire tablets and e-Readers. Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the Indian customer and is looking for a creative and analytically strong Program manager who shares our vision of building the Earth's most customer centric company.
Amazon.in marketplace represents an incredible opportunity as we bring all our learnings and an open mind to address the needs of a new marketplace. We are solidly focused on building solutions that enable customers in India to discover and buy virtually anything and make the process of doing so convenient and enjoyable. To achieve our objective, we are looking to hire someone who can help improve the Search experience for customers in India. Successful candidate will a strong instinct to go deep to infer customer needs, think out of the box and build solutions that scale well. You will also be responsible to take your innovations to millions of Amazon customers across the globe.
• Overall you will have 12+ years of well-rounded experience. 5+ years of experience in Product management, preferrably in B2C set-up.
• You have excellent written communication skills that help your stakeholders understand your thought process
• You are at ease working with technical products. You will be expected to engage with engineers and engineering managers to build scalable solutions.
• You exhibit high attention to details and have proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• You have demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• MBA and Engineering Degree, preferably in computer science
• Experience working with Machine learning
• Past experience working on Search experience for an online shopping service