|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
Strategic Account Leader, CN Global Selling
We are looking for a results-driven team leader to drive China-based paid sellers to maximize their presence and business in Amazon WW marketplace by building and developing a strong Account Manager team. This role will collaborate with Seller recruitment team, product team and destination marketplace team to grow Paid Sellers' businesses globally. Moreover, this role will own Softlines category growth strategy for all CN-Based Sellers regardless small or big, new or existing. He/She will identify opportunities from deep dive Seller business and industry trending, closely engage with marketplace key stakeholders, and drive cross function teams to remove blockers.
The successful account manager will:
- Lead team to work with paid sellers to grow the selections to Amazon and their business with profit and delight our WW end user
- Keep fine-tune working process, improve team productivity and efficiency by invent and simplify
- Hire and develop a talent team.
- Generate high quality Seller insight and make influence product team and key stakeholders to make Seller's lifer easier.
- Partner with Seller recruitment team to identify targets, work together to identify and remove blockers
- Drive WW alignment on category development plan, partner with WW marketplace team on new feature/program pilot. Generate best practice for wide range of Sellers.
• 8-10+ years relevant experience in the sales / business development / account management, with a proven track record of constantly delivering great results
• Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with relevant tools (Excel, other internal tools)
• More than 5 years people management experience
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Strong business acumen and strategic thinking abilities
• Is a fast learner
• Proficiency in oral and written English
• BA/BS required
• Related working experience in e-commerce/ FMCG/ Softlines industry, or have oversea experience in studying and living is preferred
• MBA preferred